Protect Your Investment with a Travel Protection Plan
To request a quote, here's how to fill out the form:
1. This specific plan is NOT available to residents of Missouri, Montana, New York, Oregon, Pennsylvania, and Washington. ( for links to plans in those states).
2. Date of initial payment: Enter the date you signed your Hummingbird Vacations reservation agreement.
3. Choose the optional Bed Rest option (required for entry to Costa Rica.)
4. You may choose the optional Rental Car Damage if you are renting a vehicle during your trip.
5. The Cancel For Any Reason and/or Interruption For Any Reason are great options. NOTE: You MUST choose them within 21 days from signing your Hummingbird Vacations reservation agreement. Additional Terms Apply.
6. Enter the values of the non-refundable travel costs you want insured. Then choose the other options you want. (Additional terms apply).
There are dozens of travel protection plans out there. Travel Insured International provides a quality plan that can help protect a Costa Rican vacation. Plans include:
1. An accommodation coverage and additional travel insurance coverages needed to meet Costa Rica's entry requirements. (Kids covered at no additional costs.)
2. Some optional upgrade benefits you can choose from are:
Optional Cancel For Any Reason, Optional Interruption For Any Reason, Optional Travel Inconvenience - Bed Rest, Optional Rental Car Damage, along with other coverages you can find listed in the brochure below.
3. The Worldwide Trip Protector plan also includes coverage for Baggage & Personal Effects and Baggage Delay.
4. The plan also includes non-insurance travel assistance services that are available 24/7 to assist while traveling.
To purchase a plan, . Or...
Information about travel protection was prepared by Travel Insured International and is hosted by Hummingbird Vacations. All opinions expressed are Travel Insured International's.